When I sent out post cards of my painting to China, I made a paper doily envelope to package them. I really had fun making it as it was very easy and fun to make. So if you're also into letter-writing or if you want to make your gifts very personal and lovely, keep on reading this DIY doily envelope tutorial!~
+ Paper Doilies (I bought mine from The Sunday Paper)
HOW TO MAKE:
Warning: Please please just refer to the photos because it's a bit difficult to explain in words. Sorry!
1. Fold the bottom part of the paper doily. About 1/3 of the paper.
2. And then, fold the side part towards the middle and repeat on the other side.
3. Next, cut the excess paper that exceeds the crease (for the front part only).
4. Glue them together! Glue the back paper on the front paper.
5. Fold the top part. This can be your last step but...
6. You can also cut the excess pieces/parts of the envelope if you want a neater look.